A DOZEN REASONS WHY A WHOODLES GROOM IS SO SPECIAL
1. We are incredibly gentle. We will go to crazy lengths to make sure your dog feels safe and comfortable.
2. We'll use a special puppy pail for babies to help them feel safe.
3. We'll line the tub with towels so seniors feels secure, and we'll use lots of soft padded support when we absolutely need them to stand up. (otherwise we'll practically stand on our heads so they can lay down when they need to)
4. We'll swaddle and snuggle, drying one exposed area of fur at time.
5. NO cage drying with forced air from which a dog can't escape.
6. Our hands never leave your dog's body. We massage and comfort throughout the bath and drying process.
7. We'll spend more time than most groomers gently dematting so you don't go home with a skinned rat. However, sometimes for the comfort of the dog, it's just not humane, and a shave down really is necessary.
8. Vet tech experience helps us effectively partner with you to monitor your dog's general health. We'll tell you if we find a lump or bump, or skin, ear, or teeth issue that needs your veterinarian's attention.
9. Every dog gets his ears cleaned, nails trimmed AND FILED, his teeth brushed, and his anal glands properly checked and expressed (the way your vet would do it) as part of his bath or groom unless you or your dog tell us not to. We do not consider these services to be Add-ons, just part of a job done right.
10. Here's the truth about deshedding packages. They are wonderfully effective if done correctly, and since shedding is an ongoing battle for most double or heavy-coated dogs, we automatically work this service into our groom; we don't just sort-of brush your dog.
11. We offer early morning drop-off before work at no extra charge
12. We offer emergency de-skunking after hours because if you let your dog in the house when he's just encountered a skunk, your whole house is going to wreak to high heaven for a month!
13. Our clipper work is as perfect as we can make it every time. If you find a hair out of place the next day, we'll fix it.